Sunday, February 26, 2012

Birthday Card for My Hubby

Pin It
Last week was my husband's birthday so I made him a manly card, hahaha well semi-manly. The tin man is definitely more manly than say a teddy bear, right? I actually was hoping the tin man came off more like a robot, which I think it did. I used a woodgrain paper from Studio Calico and distressed it with my Tim Holtz Distressing tool and ran over the distressed bits with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Totes manly, no? ;) For the banner I stapled it on slightly askew with my Tiny Attacher, also from Tim Holtz. The super cute Tin Man is from Karber's new clear stamp set, Karber Wizard of Oz! The Balloon is from Lawn Fawn's Admit One stamp set and the happy birthday sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn and is part of their Sophie's Sentiments set.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Inky and glittery handsome fingers for all!
-Gaby

I entered this card to Lawnscaping Challenges #28: Distress Mania!


6 comments:

  1. That's a really cute card even if it's meant to be manly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! Love it. I LOVE that Wizard of Oz set from Karber. I want it.... Your little tin man is adorable! Love the woodgrain background!!! SO glad you joined us at Lawnscaping! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card! perfect coloring and great textures :) very manly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! This card is simply adorable! Great color palette for a guy, too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! Live the little tin-man. I'm in love :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable!!! I love that cute little tin man, and that fun wood grain background too. I'm so glad you joined us over at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete