Monday, February 6, 2012

Karber Digi Design Team!!



I am sooo pleased to announce I'm a member of Karber's digi design team!! Karber's super sweet stamps are adorable and work with so many different types of projects! They too offer prize challenges and you can use either their digi stamps, rubber stamps, or their clear stamps to enter! Please click the HERE to see their current challenge.

Pin It
This week I chose to make a Valentine card for my debut design team design using the Lollipop Leslie digi stamp. I'm a big fan of Fox's 'New Girl' show and knew exactly what I wanted to do with this image as soon as I saw it! Hello, adorkable!! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, definitely Google it! Basically it's someone who is an adorable dork. I love Leslie's huge glasses, they give her so much character! I wanted them to be big, red, and shiny! I Copic colored her in and printed a second Leslie so that I could paper piece her glasses with a two small circles of see through plastic underneath. You can't see it too well straight on in the image above, but you can see it in the picture below.

Pin It
I hope you love Lollipop Leslie as much as I do and enjoyed my take on an unconventional Valentine.

Inky and glitter fingers for all!
-Gaby

3 comments:

  1. Great card, LOVE it and YES she is adorable!
    Hugs
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorkable. Love that sentiment because yes, I also love that show New Girl. Congrats on the DT and looking forward to seeing your creations.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet sweet card. Congrats on making the team!! Can't wait to see more.

    =)

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete