Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Stamping Treats Design Team!!

Pin It
Well I've been pretty inactive on my blog lately, though not at all inactive at my craft nook! Reason being is that I was lucky enough to get picked up on a couple design teams! Seeing as everything has to be hush-hush till the official announcements, I couldn't post anything I was working on. However, today I get to officially announce and post my very first project from the Sweet Stamping Treats digi stamp company!! You can find their store and blog by clicking here!

This week we were challenged to use their sweet stamps to make a Valentine card. I chose their super cute Tweet Hearts Roses digi. I cut two sets of two different sizes of smaller hearts on my cricut with different patterned paper. Then I layered them down and adhered them with tape runner glue. I wanted the Tweet Hearts Roses digi stamp to really stand out, so of course it went in the middle. I also punched a small heart in the bottom right and tied a piece of light pink twine through it. To balance the twine and heart out, I placed some mini red bling in the upper left part of the heart. Then I just adhered it to the other hearts with foam adhesives. Lastly I stamped a sentiment in memento black ink. Easy peasy and super sweet, err tweet! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky and glitter fingers for all!
-Gaby

5 comments:

  1. Love your card the design is greaat and you colored Tweet beautifully. Nice to be with you on the SST DTBig Blog Hugs. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Congratulations on being a DT member! That is such a great news!!!! love, Lucia xxx

    ReplyDelete