Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: CFC49 Challenge


Here's my entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays sketch challenge. I chose to use two die cuts with boarders I cut out on my Silhouette for the shapes on my sketch. Inside the frames I stamped a sun and a rain cloud from Lawn Fawn that I Copic colored and paper pieced. Stamped the sentiment on the bottom with a heart, then added a strip of Washi tape.



Here's the sketch, click it to take you to the official challenge if you'd like to play along! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Inky and glittery CAS fingers for all!
-Gaby

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment you left at mine. This is one cute make, love the soft colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie of a card.... I just love your variety of makes on your cards.... you rock Gaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet...your squares and card are wonderful!! Love the images you chose and your coloring...lovely!! What a loving sentiment, too...great card, Gaby:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOOD! So stinking sweet!!!! Great job BFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and cute - terrific application of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete