Monday, April 16, 2012

Karber Digi Design Team Card of The Week: Balloon Leslie!

This week for my Karber Design team card I used Balloon Leslie, isn't she cute? I Copic colored Leslie and her hot air balloon and cut a small square of burlap for the basket. For the background I used Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Tumbled Glass and a Glimmer Mist Chalk mist in Peacock and then edged the edges in Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Stormy Sky. For the clouds I used Liquid Applique and a heat tool. Lesile and her Balloon were adhered with foam adhesives. For the finishing touch I rounded two of the corners with my Corner chomper doo-dad.

Copics Used:
Face: E00, E000, E11, R11, R20, R32
Hair: E25, E27, E47, E31
Balloon: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR61, Y000, Y00, Y02, Y06, RV00, RV10, RV02, R37
Shirt: BV0000 and I think BV08


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

1 comment:

  1. Gaby, this is AWESOME... love your coloring and love how you used burlap and liquid applique.. I love that stuff...

    ReplyDelete