Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scraplifting, Card Edition:

Pin It


I get inspired by heaps of paper crafters out there in the blog world. I saw Kristina Werner's card on Pinterest and just loved it! I knew I wanted to scraplift it, but change it a tad to make it my own style. I guess kind of like American Idol ...sing a song, but make it your own.

I used Kraft card stock and stamped it with the Hero Arts woodgrain stamp in Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo. Then hand drew the curved piece of Echo Park green paper with the zigzag pattern on it and cut it out. Adhered it to the kraft paper and ran the curved part through my sewing machine and then gel penned faux stitches over it. Stamped stamps from American Craft's Amy Tangerine set ...the frame stamp was stamped with Stampin Up Rich Razzleberry ink and the Hello Friend stamp in Stampin Up Wild Wasabi ink. I cut it out and adhered it with foam adhesives. Edged all the paper with Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo to bring them all together and added the three colored brads at the top. Then adhered the whole thing to a piece of Amy Tangerine cardstock ...and of course edged that with my most loved ink pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! I am such an Amy Tangerine fan! Her collection is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete