Welcome to the "Going WILD for Scrapbooking" Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop and friends.
Today we invite you to come check out the Wild side of this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards and layouts with animal appeal. It's gonna be a ZOO and I'm not Lion!
You should have come from Lluvia aka misses crafty. If you're just starting here, please go to Connie Can Crop http://
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
We have a fabulous sponsor, Creative Kuts (http://
Ready to join our Safari? Let's go!
Your next and final hop stop is Jen!
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:1. Connie - http://
2. Janea - www.recollectionalley.blogspot
3. Jennifer - http://
4. Janet R- http://
5. Esther - http://
6. Sam- http://
7. Wandy - http://
8. Holli - http://
9. Lluvia aka misses crafty http://
10. Gabrielle - http://
11. Jen- http://
12. Connie- http://
I'm giving away some blog candy: an adorable clear stamp set called Winter Ruth from Inspired Stamps.
To be eligible for my giveaway, complete any of these tasks and leave a comment here on this post letting me know which one you did. The more tasks you complete, the more entries you get!
1) Follow my Blog - then leave a comment here.
2) *Like* my Facebook page (like button is above my profile picture on the right side of this blog or in the Facebook tab on the top) - then leave a comment here.
3) Tweet this giveaway and put an @GabLow at the end of your tweet - then leave a comment here.
4) On my Facebook page share the post I made about this giveaway - then leave a comment here.
5) *Like* Inspired Stamps on Facebook and let them know I sent you - then leave another comment here.
6) Pin it on Pinterest using my Pinit button below my card's photo - then leave a comment.
7) For an extra entry have your friend do at least two of the things above and then come back here and let me know their name and leave another comment!
I'll announce the winner in two weeks on Tuesday, October 30 by 10:00PM EST using random.org. You have until then to enter. Please come back and check to see if you've won by November 5th. If it's not claimed by then, I will draw another winner.
Thank you so much for hopping by my blog today!
Inky and glittery fingers for all!
- The Alley Way Stamps Inspired By Challenge: I went a different route and was inspired more by the colors than the images. The oranges, the creams, the browns, the greens, the yellows, and the black.
- Simon Says Stamp and Show's favorite challenge. It's my favorite because I love kitties, especially the big kitties. Rawrr :) I had a lot of fun coloring him and making a scene for him.
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog Joy's eerie inspiration board. Again, I used the color palette for my inspiration. :)