Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Inspired Stamps: Tag it.



Good Tuesday, Bloggers! Today I am sharing the card I made for the Inspired Stamps design team with a tag. Please check out the blog today to see how the rest of the talented design team utilized a tag on their cards. For my card, I used the Let it Snow man for my character and 2 Cor 9:15 for my scripture. I cut my stamp a bit to be able to stamp my scripture horizontally. Because Inspired Stamps are made from high grade photopolymer, it is very easy to do!


Supplies Used:
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Check back next week as I'll have a stamp set giveaway to share with all my lovely blog followers!

Inky and glittery fingers for all! -Gaby 






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Gaby!! Love the snowman and the gorgeous embellishments. The chevron twill is a fave of mine too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun snowman tag Gaby, love the colors and the ribbon. Snow much fun. ha ha

    ReplyDelete