Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Inspired Stamps: Stair-step Card

Good Tuesday, Bloggers! Today the Inspired Stamps design team made stair-step cards. From now until probably the second week of December, you're going to see a lot of Christmas cards from me. Today I of course, made a stair-step-Christmas-card. I used the boy and girl his little ones praying, Matthew 1:21; a $3.99 scripture stamp, Let it Snow, and the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Perfect sentiments set. Whew! I think that's the most stamp sets I've ever used on a card! Links to each stamp set is below, just click on the thumb-nails to take you directly to the Inspired Stamps store.



Supply List:

A huge thank you to Anne-Marie Wiley for helping me figure out how to make a stair-step card base. While I was at her house visiting, I got to try her new Close to My Heart alcohol based markers, and they're fab! They also blend really well with Copics.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

 Alcohol marker inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

4 comments:

  1. Awww so cute gaby!!! love the images....great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet card. Love the scripture and the HLOs. The scallop in the stair step is cute, where those punched circles? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your fabby card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love the images and your coloring is great too. Thank you for sharing, hugs terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete