To be eligible for my giveaway, complete any of these tasks and leave a comment here on this post letting me know that you did. The more tasks you complete, the more entries you get!
1) Follow my Blog - then leave a comment here
2) *Like* my Facebook page (like button is above my profile picture on the right side of this blog or in the Facebook tab on the top) - then leave a comment here
3) Tweet this giveaway and put an @GabLow at the end of your tweet - then leave a comment here
4) Share my giveaway with a link to this post on Facebook and @Gaby's Paper Crafts - then leave a comment here
5) For an extra entry have your friend do at least two of the things above and then come back here and let me know their name and leave another comment!
For this card I made a little door by embossing my Hero Art's Woodgrain stamp with clear embossing powder and going over it with distress inks. I colored the wreath from the Lawn Fawn Bows and Holly set with Copics and put stickles on the ribbon parts. Once stickles were dry, I cut it out and adhered to the door. Then added a little piece of bling to the center of the bow. I cut a separate frame for around the door in red and embossed it in my Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots. Once everything was adhered, dry and in place I added the photo. I cut another card base and lined the inside of the card and added the Merry Christmas Sentiment on a banner in Kraft.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Inky and glittery fingers for all!