Saturday, July 14, 2012

SYC: Twine

This month the SYC challenge is to make a project using some form of twine. I used some May Arts Jute string and tied two bows. One bow in the tag's hole and another at the top around the black Postagram logo. The supply list is below, though two of the papers are "vintage" in the scrapbooking world, so I wasn't able to link them. This is really a layout that is made up of a lot of layered scraps, including the two die cuts. I had them laying on my desk for a quite a while, so I finally gave them a forever home. :)  

Supply List:





Thanks so much for stopping by today, please stop by the SYC blog and see the wonderful creations they have waiting for you!

 Inky and glittery fingers for all!
 -Gaby  


2 comments:

  1. Great lauout, love all your layers of interest and lovely colour palette too. Thanks so much for joining in thenSimon Says Stwmp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete