Saturday, October 15, 2011

A whole lot of happy in a little brown box


Every month Studio Calico ships out kits for their club. They've been asking us to share pictures of our Studio Calico box, how we unpack them, or what's inside once they start shipping them out. They hand out a $5 off coupon to a randomly selected winner. I'm not going to lie, there's been plenty of pictures of cats in their boxes. However I'm sure none were packed with sheer terror!!! You may need some eagle handling gloves to get this lil kitty out of my Studio Calico box! :)

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

And in case you were wondering ...Pluto does enjoy a lil glitter on his knives ...I mean claws.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those claws look lethal, yet cute at the same time!! Pluto should definitely win a prize, wonder what Studio Calico goodies he would spend it on ???

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete