Thursday, October 13, 2011

More scrap paper, scrapbook addition.

Pin It


I basically did the same thing as my card project below with the scraps, but changed it up a tad. I wanted them to not lay flat, but more ruffled up for a free flowing look as we were on the beach. Instead of sewing around the edge I applied some of Amy Tangerine's mixed tape in a woodgrain pattern.

Pin It


I really wanted to use the Ormalu tin badge that reads, "leave only footprints" on this layout. I thought it would be perfect for these two pictures. I don't normally take pictures of feet, but I was bored and we were standing waiting for our friend's reception to start. While they were taking their official vow renewal pictures, I just snapped a few and wrote our names in the sand. Don't worry, it was far enough away not to steal the bride's thunder. ;) I layered the tin badge on top of a sticker from Amy Tangerine's sticker book and adhered it to the center of the page.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment