Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sweet Stamping Treats $1 Digi Sale!

Pin It
Hello blog friends! This week I made a card with two of the images from Sweet Stamping Treat's $1 Digi sale. Be sure to head over to their blog and check it out, you won't be disappointed! Just click the image below and it will take you directly there! :)



This card features the lamb and the row of tulips from the $1 digi. I made a tent card with a scalloped edge flap. By taking two squares in the Silhouette software I made my own Polaroid die cut and cut it out in Kraft. I also used my Silhouette to cut out the two die cuts for the sentiment. For the lamb I used a Copic marker and my ever trusty snow making pen for his fur. I sewed on three buttons with linen thread and tied a bow for the largest one.

I hope this gave you a little inspiration for the Sweet Stamping Shop's $1 digi. Have fun with it and be sure to show me what you make!

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

1 comment: