Sunday, November 6, 2011

T is For ...

Pin It
My entry to Two Pea's, "T is for Tone on Tone" challenge. I used two Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Bannerific and Sophie's Sentiments. The butterfly and flower stamps are from Close to My Heart. The banner has thick foam adhesives behind it and the butterfly has a slightly thinner foam adhesive behind it. I colored everything in with Copic Markers and paper pieced them down. The butterfly and and the daises have Doodlebug gems in the centers. Once everything was in place I took a piece of green vinyl ribbon from BoBunny and cut it up haphazardly with plain ole scissors. However, if anyone has a spare set of the Martha Stewart fringe scissors I will gladly accept them! After I got it just right I drew lines with four different green Copic markers to make faux blades. Since the Copics are alcohol based, they work perfectly on the vinyl. Lastly I drew in a swirl from one of the flowers to the butterfly by making dots with a Sakura Gelly roll black pen and did the faux stitching with a opaque white gel pen.

Pin It
Here's the side view, because everyone needs a side view!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment