Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cards that Care

Pin It
Cards That Care

Jennifer McGuire and Vera Yates are running a card drive to donate holiday cards to an elderly home. If you have an extra card or two, please think about sending them to this great cause! Click the Cards that Care logo right above to get more details about this great cause!

This card was stamped with Inspired Stamp's Winter Ruth set. It's an adorable set that has interchangeable hands that are holding different winter items. I chose to use the present for this card. I got a chance to try out this snow pen that I've seen out and about in the blog world. It's pretty cool, even better with a lil layer of stickles on it. ;) The snowflake background was made with Lawn Fawn's Making Frosty Friends, Versa Mark ink, clear embossing powder, and numerous distress inks in blue hues. The sentiment was stamped in white acrylic paint on a strip of velum and attached with Tim Holtz's tiny brads. The final touches were some Doodlebug Christmas twine as the bow on the present, stitching lines, and a few Doodlebug jewels on a couple of the snowflakes.

Thanks so much for dropping by! Please do think about sending in a couple cards to the Cards that Care program!

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

Just for funsies ...I know some how my cat is going to repay me dearly for this, but I picked this up at Target today for our Christmas card photo. My darling husband was totes brave for holding him for me! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment