Thursday, February 21, 2013

Inspired Stamps: Strength


This week the design team is creating projects with scripture. My card was made using the Inspired Stamps stamp set, Strength, Distress Inks, red cardstock, Kraft paper, Studio Calico Mr. Huey's stencil with chevrons, and some Mister Huey's white and shimmer mists. A very CAS card with a strong inspiring message.



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

I also wanted to apologize for the quality of the photo this week, my light box's light went out, so I had to do this one rouge against the wall in poor lighting. I ordered a new light and next week we'll be back in business!

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, I love the chevron background you made, and how the scripture is displayed so nicely right on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, when I saw this, I thought it was a graphic design you liked from somewhere on the internet. This came out so beautifully!

    -Mee Chelle
    cardsbymeechelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete