Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inspired Stamps, Scripture.

It is design team's choice for our projects this week. Since I didn't post last Thursday, I wanted to make what I had planned to make in my head for the Scripture focus from the week before. I really wanted the scripture to pop, so I chose to make the background in neutral black, whites, and greys and pop up the scripture on an embossed Nestabilities die cut. I added a little bling and a button with a tiny jute bow. Hope you like it! Please check out the Inspired Stamps blog to see the beautiful creations the lovely Design Team has for you!

http://www.inspiredstamps.com/
Supply List:
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby  

ETA: Inspired stamps is having a Design Team call! For more details please visit the blog post HERE!

3 comments: