Thursday, March 7, 2013

Inspired Stamps: Design Team Choice

Good Thursday, bloggers! Last Saturday I celebrated my 11th wedding anniversary, and this is the card I made for my husband. I made my card using the 2 Corinthians 13:4-8 $3.99 scripture stamp from Inspired Stamps. This beautiful scripture stamp is perfect for cards year round and I just adore it! The other supplies I used were Kraft cardstock, various scrap card stocks cut into triangles, Nestabilitie die, small heart punch, Copic makers in Brick Beige and Cool Shadow, white cardstock, and May Art's burlap twine.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

Challenge Entries: 

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous scripture and very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete