Thursday, February 7, 2013

Inspired Stamps: Design Team Choice

This week the design team is creating projects with the stamp sets of their choice. My card was made using the Inspired Stamps stamp set, Thinking of You, pink airmail washi tape, Kraft paper, some Amy Tan and American Craft's papers, and a little heart button with a natural jute twine bow.



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, I appreciate each and every one of my visitors!
Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous design gaby! love the papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully soft and delicate, Gabrielle! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, I love the Washi Tape border, and the flowers in the corner.

    ReplyDelete