Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Inspired Stamps: Christmas Ornaments



Good Tuesday, bloggers! This week the Inspired Stamps design team will be featuring ornaments. I made this one by cutting a circle tag on my Silhouette. Then I used burlap twine to make a bow, while pretty, it is also functional: a metal ornament hanger can latch onto the twine in the back to hang on the tree. I used one of my favorite (have you noticed yet? hehe) holiday stamp sets, Christmas Poinsettia. I copic colored the poinsettia and then fussy cut a bunch of layers of patterned paper to layer it on top of. Finished it off with a Merry Christmas banner and two rhinestones.  

Supply List:


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty. Love that poinsettia.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poinsettia, very lovely.

    ReplyDelete