Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trick or Treat Bunny Card.

Pin It


For this card the stamps that I used are the Hero Art's woodgrain stamp, Lawn Fawn's Happy Haunting stamp set & Heebie Jeebies stamp set, and American Craft's Spooky Night small set. I started off cutting out a tree on my Cricut from the Cindy Loo cartridge. I sprayed the tree with chocolate chalk spray from Tattered Angels and let it dry. After it dried completely I stamped the tree with the woodgrain stamp from Hero Arts with Versa Mark ink and covered the tree with clear embossing powder. After heat embossing with my heat tool I went over it with Vintage Photo distress ink with a foam ink tool. Adhered the tree and cut off the edges that were hanging off. The next image I stamped was the bunny trick or treater from the American Craft's set, Copic colored it, and paper pieced it to the card. I did the same with the bat and the moon from the two Lawn Fawn stamps.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment