Saturday, August 27, 2011

We survived Hurricane Irene ...



We only lost a few shingles causing a couple roof leaks, thank goodness! I was really worried! Sometimes I really hate living on the coast! I got my new Amy Tangerine goodies yesterday and it was killing me (OK, mild exaggeration) that I couldn't play with them yet! Tomorrow I'm going to dive in! My husband and I went on a mini vacation to Charleston, SC last week for a friend's vow renewal and I can't wait to get the prints back and get to scrapping! I also plan on making some Autumn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving cards with the new Lawn Fawn sets I ordered last night out of boredom as the storm kept me awake all night! :) Stay safe everyone still in Irene's path!

Inky and glittery fingers for all,
Gaby

1 comment:

  1. Glad you came out of the hurricane alright! We had only a little tiny bit of wind in the western part of the state. Have fun playing with the new products.

    ReplyDelete