Thursday, April 4, 2013

Inspired Stamps New Release: Time!


Hello bloggers! This week the Inspired Stamps design team is sharing their new releases with you all! They'll be available in the online store tomorrow at noon EST. The stamp set I am using is called Time. I had so much fun with this amazing stamp set, it's so versatile and easy to use on so many cards and scrapbooking pages! It also layers really well! Definitely a new favorite of mine! I think it will work beautifully for Father's Day cards, too! I usually have a hard time making masculine Father's Day cards because I am more of the "whimsical pretty crafter", but this set will make it easier on me this year.  Definitely check out the whole set when it is released tomorrow! 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

2 comments:

  1. This is So Gorgeous, Gaby!! Love how you used the Time set so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaby your card is adorable! and the inked background is cute

    ReplyDelete