Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lawnscaping Color Inspiration Challenge

I'm so pleased I had the time to make a card for another Lawnscaping Challenge, it has been far too long! I had so much fun making this card! I got a chance to play with my new woodgrain Studio Calico paper and also had fun making my own patterned paper with the assist of some Lawnfawn goodness! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, I appreciate it so much!!

 Supply List
Inky and glittery fingers for all!
 -Gaby

Entered into:


4 comments:

  1. Love this awesome card! Great job. Your homemade patterned paper is too cool. Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! Loving that red nose, tee hee!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card!! I love the way you've stamped the trees on the paper to create a Christmas background, the siny nose and the 25 are SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete