Thursday, August 9, 2012

Inspired Stamps: My Style

Good Thursday, bloggers! Today Inspired Stamps is announcing the new design team for the Autumn/Winter term! I am pleased to announce I have found enough time with school to be able to stay on the design team! For the new design team's first post, we were asked to make a card in our style. I don't know that I have any one style, but I do know that you'd be hard-pressed to find a card of mine without a natural element on it. I heart Kraft paper and natural twines especially. I do dabble in the CAS style, but also enjoy layers with die cuts. And I love my Copics!

For this card I Copic colored Esther's Bouquet and used the "Miss You!" sentiment from Perfect Sentiments. I cut two squares on my paper trimmer, one in cream and one slightly larger in Kraft. Adhered them together and put Esther in the center. Then I die cut a Nestability shape and stamped the sentiment on it and trimmed off the rest and adhered it to the back of the square. Cut three more rectangles on my trimmer and inked the edges with distress ink. I tied the burlap twine around the largest rectangle and then adhered everything down. Tied a bow through the button and added some tiny pearl strips at the top and bottom. Hope you like it as much as I do and you head to the Blog and meet the new members of the team!





Supply List:


Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog today, it means so much to me! :)

Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

8 comments:

  1. Gaby, So happy to have you continue...your style is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Gaby!! Love your style. Beautiful colouring and the pearls look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the softness of this card! I'm glad you are staying on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaby, I love your style. I love the sewing and coloring and how you tucked the sentiment under the image. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaby your card is lovely!!! thanks for your warm welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaby this is so pretty and a great LO. Love your style hun!

    ReplyDelete