Friday, June 29, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: CFC59 Round and Round.

Happy Friday, bloggers!! I made this card for two different things today. I sat down to make a card for Laurel Beard's Heroes card drive, but needed some guides first. I love a good challenge, they really inspire to me to make some of my best work. So I popped over to the CAS-ual Friday's blog to see what their challenge was this week. It was circles! Yay, circles! The first thing I did was get out my nestabilities circle dies and look at them for a few minutes and then I had a plan, Stan! I had a a scrap piece of Indie Chic paper with half circles on it, perfect! Then I went to my big ole jar of loose embellishments and pulled out the Studio Calico wood veneer people and circle rhinestones. Only then did I have a complete plan, Stan-ley!

 I hope you like my card, thanks so much for stopping by! For more info about the Hero's card drive please click the banner below!



http://laurelbeard.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/heroes-card-drive-we-need-your-help/
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/06/cfc59.html
Supply List:
Inky fingers and circles for all!
-Gaby

6 comments:

  1. Gaby this is such a beautiful cas card...love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!! I always try for CAS and I'm just not sure it's my style...

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the use of the rhinestones and those little people are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ard. I love the people icon and the placement of the rhinestones. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! LOVE those little wood veneer people and the mix of rustic kraft and rhinestones is right up my alley! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete